2 Jul, 2022 23:41:53
High Back 3 Seater Bench 698 - Fully Assembled
This attractive and durable 3 seater garden bench is approximately 5'7" wide (1700mm) and features a timber slatted seat and back with timber framing. The wood is pressure treated, which is a lifetime preservative treatment. The ergonomic design with a high back and curved seat helps with lumbar support and provides greater comfort. The wide armrests can also be used as a drinks shelf. This bench is supplied fully assembled and ready to use immediately with no installation required. You can just remove the packaging and start enjoying your new furniture. Waterproof cushions are available as an option in a choice of colours.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 6th July.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY.
|Pressure Treated, Fully Assembled||£219|
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture originates from sustainable forests
- Slatted timber seat and back with slats running from side to side
- Comfortable high back ergonomic design
- Smooth planed finish
- Bench delivered ready for immediate use
- No installation required
- Bench width 5'7" (1700mm)
- Bench depth 2'6" (750mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'6" (450mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Waterproof cushions in a choice of colours
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 3 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a single pallet. The delivery is normally kerbside only. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry. All sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA1-26, KA29-30, KW, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Features and Accessories