3 Jul, 2022 00:16:11
Pressure Treated Garden Arch 982
This elegant and classically designed garden arch is 5'11" wide overall and 2' deep (1800mm x 600mm). The robust construction features gently curved roof beams with shaped-end rafters and diagonal corner braces. Other features include side diamond trellis panels and decorative fluted mouldings to the corner posts. This arch is a great addition to the garden to highlight your walkways and entrances as well as an ideal support for climbing plants. This arch is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 6th July.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Pressure Treated Arch||£339|
|Pressure Treated Arch with 4 Heavy Duty Bolt Down Brackets||£389|
|Pressure Treated Arch with 4 Heavy Duty Drive In Spikes||£399|
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Substantial ex 4"x4" corner posts (finished size 90mm x 90mm)
- Rafters ex 4"x2" (finished size 90mm x 45mm)
- 2 diamond trellis panels
- Decorative fluted mouldings to the corner posts
- Diagonal corner braces
- Curved roof beam
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Internal archway opening size approximately 4'8" wide (1400mm)
- Overall width approximately 5'11" (1800mm)
- Overall depth approximately 2'0" (600mm)
- Overall height approximately 6'11" (2100mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- A choice of post brackets for fixing the posts down into the ground
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Features and Accessories
Post fixing brackets