Click this messge to hide it.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- Large table with slatted top and parasol hole
- Table legs ex 4"x2" (finished size approximately 95x45mm)
- Table top slats ex 5"x2" thick (finished size approximately 120x35mm thick)
- 2 ergonomic armchairs with curved high backs and slatted seats
- 2 two seater benches with curved high backs and slatted seats
- Chairs and benches delivered ready for immediate use - no assembly required
- Chair legs ex 4"x2" (finished size approximately 95x45mm)
- Armrests ex 4"x2" (finished size approximately 95x45mm)
- Sturdy construction
- Smooth planed finish
- Table width 5'10" (1790mm)
- Table depth 2'11" (900mm)
- Table height 2'6" (770mm)
- Armchair width 2'4" (700mm)
- Armchair depth 2'6" (750mm)
- Armchair height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Bench depth 2'6" (750mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The chairs, the benches and the table top are supplied fully assembled. The table legs are quickly and easily fitted with instructions supplied.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Waterproof cushions in a choice of colours
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 3 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a single pallet. The delivery is normally kerbside only. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry. All sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA1-26, KA29-30, KW, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.