Click this messge to hide it.
- Woven rattan dining set with four armchairs, four ottomans and a dining table
- Prefabricated panels simplify the installation
- Seats up to 8 people
- Steel frames throughout, strong, and durable
- Square dining table with steel frame and hand woven rattan to all 4 sides and the top
- Table top with thick toughened safety glass
- Four armchairs with fold-down back rests for easy storage
- Armchair backs feature cut out handle for ease of manoeuvring
- Four ottomans that fit underneath the chairs for storage
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Mixed grey coloured synthetic rattan fibres
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous thick seat cushions, back cushions and ottoman cushions - much thicker than most cube sets
- All cushions feature attractive piped edges all round
- Grey cushion fabric in 100% polyester
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Removable cushion covers, including zips
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest.
- Table width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table depth 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table height 2'5" (740mm)
- Chair width 1'11" (580mm)
- Chair depth 1'11" (595mm)
- Chair height 3' (925mm)
- Ottoman width 1'6" (450mm)
- Ottoman depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Ottoman height 1'2" (360mm)
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
STEEL FRAME: This popular furniture includes a strong welded steel frame which is almost completely concealed by the rattan and features hollow section tubular steel. The steel used is standard mild steel which has has not received any rust proofing treatment such as zinc plating or galvanising. After manufacture the steel is powder coated, a process by which paint is applied to the external surfaces. This provides limited protection and as a result surface rust is not uncommon. This does no significant harm to the steel but eventually over time steel deteriorates. To protect your furniture we recommend storing it undercover in an outbuilding such as a shed or garage during the winter months. We offer a very similar range of aluminum framed furniture which will never rust and requires less assembly but the prices are higher. The steel framed furniture is as strong as the aluminium and lasts for years with litle or no maintenance but it is flat packed and takes a little longer to assemble. The steel framed furniture is more popular.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal, lawns are too soft. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this garden furniture in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive the goods we can deliver by appointment - please contact us for options.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a single pallet. The driver can unload it quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can wheel the pallet onto a level drive with a hard surface such as tarmac or block paving otherwise the delivery is kerbside. It is not normally possible to deliver the pallet into the back garden. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am on the working day before.
SCOTLAND: Next day delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is normally within 5 working days to any other Scottish postcodes including mainland and offshore addresses.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 5 working days to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. In these areas the optional next day, Saturday and AM delivery options are not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike many others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.