Click this messge to hide it.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Table with rectangular slatted top
- Table legs ex 4"x4" (finished size 90x90mm)
- Table top ex 2" thick (38mm thick)
- 2 benches with slatted seats and solid backs
- 2 wide chairs with slatted seats and solid backs
- Sturdy framing ex 4"x2" (finished size 90x38mm)
- Seat slats ex 2" thick (38mm thick)
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Table width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Table depth 2'6" (760mm)
- Table height 2'6" (760mm)
- Bench width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Bench depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Bench height 3' (917mm)
- Chair width 2'6" (750mm)
- Chair depth 1'6" (450mm)
- Chair height 3' (917mm)
- Overall width approximately 10'6" (3200mm)
- Overall depth approximately 5'11" (1800mm)
- Overall height approximately 3' (920mm)
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs easily bolt straight in to place. Likewise, the benches and chairs consist of prefabricated panels which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.