Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Metal Gazebo 85 - Aluminium Frame, Fibreglass Roof
- Maintenance free materials throughout - only requires occasional cleaning with soapy water
- White powder coated tubular aluminium posts
- White powder coated tubular aluminium handrails
- White powder coated tubular aluminium kickrails
- Grey slate effect moulded fibreglass roof
- Concave pagoda roof design
- White moulded PVCu balustrades
- White moulded PVCu lattice trims
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Unique click lock fixing system - prefabricated balustrades and lattice trims simply click in place
- Each roof section overlaps the next to ensure a watertight roof
- Predrilled roof sections bolted from inside
- Heavy duty anchor bolts connect roof panels to support posts
- Apex finial bolted from inside with no external holes to ensure a watertight ridge
- Free roof support bar holds roof panels in place during installation to ensure safer and simpler completion
- Can be positioned on any flat level surface including patios, paving slabs, concrete or timber decking
- Support posts include predrilled flanges for simple securing to base
- 4'6" wide entrance (1380mm)
- 3'1" high handrails (950mm)
- Eaves height 6'6" (1980mm)
9'6" diameter (2.9m) gazebo
- 6 sides, i.e. hexagonal
- External size 9'6" diameter (2900mm)
- Minimum base size 10'2" diameter (3100mm)
- Ridge height including finial 11'10" (3600mm)
11'6" diameter (3.5m) gazebo
- 7 sides, i.e. heptagonal
- External size 11'6" diameter (3500mm)
- Minimum base size 12'2" diameter (3700mm)
- Ridge height including finial 13'2" (4000mm)
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Extruded hollow section aluminium profiles are cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
FIBREGLASS ROOF: The strong and durable roof is constructed from prefabricated fibreglass panels. Fibreglass is an ideal roofing material, being very durable and lightweight but also very strong and impervious to water. The panels are moulded from a genuine slate roof which gives the roof a pleasing appearance with an authentic finish. The panels are lightweight but rigid and easy to handle. Each panel overlaps the next and the panels are quickly bolted together. A heavy duty metal ridge assembly is also included. The finished roof is attractive, strong and very durable.
WPC COMPOSITE DECKING KITS: This superb quality WPC wood plastic composite decking closely resembles real wood, with the same look and feel. However, it is virtually maintenance free and it will never rot. At a glance it is difficult to tell the difference between this composite material and real timber decking with a stained finish. Furthermore, the similarities are not skin deep like a thin veneer. The realistic finish has a fibrous surface which looks similar to the grain of real wood. This synthetic composite is also heavier and stronger than real wood. The strength, durability and lack of maintenance make this superb decking a popular choice with pensioners and discerning commercial buyers such as care homes. Occasional cleaning with soapy water normally restores the original appearance. If any dirt or stains become ingrained after prolonged neglect even the most stubborn marks can be cleaned with a pressure washer.
Our WPC composite decking is a revolutionary material which provides all the benefits of real wood without the maintenance. It can be left outside uncovered all year round. Unlike real wood this synthetic wood is a weatherproof material with no knots, splinters, machining marks or other imperfections. It will never develop splits or shakes and no sap will ever ooze out of it. Our wood plastic composite is an equal mixture of real wood and recycled plastic. Even the wood is a mixture of sawdust and unusable offcuts, so it is the ultimate environmentally friendly alternative to wood. The colour pigments are mixed in before the powdered composite is moulded into shape, so the colour runs all the way through the finished product. The boards are completely impervious to water. The boards can be sawn, drilled and screwed, just like real wood. You can fix it with standard woodscrews. Being heavier and denser than real wood, screw fixings are actually stronger in composite boards.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 6 weeks after order
- Our metal gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- This metal gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
- All prices for metal gazebos include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.