WINTER SALE - many prices reduced!
Click this messge to hide it.
Heavy Duty Aluminium 2 Tier Staging 332
- Silver finish aluminium, will not rust or rot
- Double bolted joints throughout for extra strength
- Minimum 1/8" thick aluminium framing (3mm)
- 2" x 2" x 1/8" aluminium angle framing (50mm x 50mm x 3mm)
- 2" x 1/8" thick T profile aluminium framing (3mm)
- 2" x 1/8" thick Z profile aluminium framing (3mm)
- Legs spaced at 4ft centres (12220mm)
- Legs braced front to back at top and lower level
- Main front to back shelf framing spaced at 2ft centres (610mm)
- Additional cross braces included to support solid aluminium sheet
- 12" high (305mm) lower shelf
- Lower shelf features solid aluminium sheet
- Shelves with aluminium sheet feature a 3/4" high (20mm) perimeter lip to retain shingle
- A choice of 30" or 36" working height (750mm or 900mm)
- A choice of 24" (610mm) wide, 32" (810mm) wide or 36" (915mm) wide
- Top shelf with a choice of solid aluminium sheet or aluminium slats
SOLID SHEET STAGING: Solid shelving is suitable for multiple uses. The flat surface is ideal as a worktop area but it can also be very effective for growing. The shelves feature a 3/4" high (20mm) perimeter lip so the shelves can be filled with shingle or covered with capillary matting. The aluminium sheet is easily removed for cleaning.
SLATTED TOP STAGING: Slatted staging is ideal for growing with gaps between the slats to optimise air circulation around the roots of growing plants. Three 55mm wide slats are supplied per foot width. The 36" high slatted staging allows more light to reach the lower shelf for growing on two levels.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally within 1-2 weeks after order.
- This accessory can be purchased separately or added to any greenhouse order.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.