Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used originates from sustainable forests
- Pressure treated timber boards (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Fully reversible with grooved surface on one side and smooth on the reverse
- Board thickness 28mm finished size
- Board width approximately 120mm (ex 5")
- Pressure treated timber foundation beams approximately 95x44mm (ex 4"x2")
- Foundation beams pre-assembled into framed sections for quicker installation
- Decking height approximately 123mm (5") including foundation beams
- Decking edge cover trims for two sides, 28mm thick finished size
- Main fixings feature countersunk heads and are green in colour to help blend in with the pressure treated timber decking boards
- Timber sleepers, ex 4"x8", approximately 8' long, in a choice of colours
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
TIMBER SLEEPERS: These chunky railway sleepers can be used in a number of different landscaping projects in your garden, such as dividing walls, edging, steps, as bearers or foundation beams under garden buildings, and so on. The overall size is approximately 100x200mm and 2400mm long (approximately 8ft), though they can be cut to suit on site if required. They have been pressure treated for added longevity. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 7 days after order.
- Our decking prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This decking is delivered as a single pallet. The delivery is normally kerbside only. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry. All sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 3-7 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-7, PH14 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 4-8 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 4-8 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 5-10 days to the Scottish Islands, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 5-10 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 5-10 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- All decking prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.