Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Pressure Treated Arbour 938 - Built In Storage
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Tongued and grooved shiplap cladding
- Substantial ex 3"x2" posts (finished size 70mm x 45mm)
- Apex slatted roof
- 14mm thick overlapping roof boards (finished size 90mm x 14mm)
- Bench with slatted seat and high three-slat angled back (seat slats finished size 70mm x 35mm)
- Bench approximately 4'11" wide (1500mm)
- Solid boarded back and sides
- Diamond trellis panels to back and sides
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 6'6" (1970mm)
- Overall depth approximately 2'1" (630mm)
- Overall height approximately 6'9" (2060mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Seat cushion in a choice of colours. The fibre filled seat pad is made from polyester fabric and is showerproof. The cover has a wipe clean surface and can be easily removed for effortless cleaning.
- Black PVC backed polyester fabric protective cover. The cover is showerproof and has a wipe clean surface. The central zip allows you to fully close the cover around the arbour. There are also built in cords and cord locks giving the option to have the cover partially open.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
ARBOUR COVERS: Our covers are specially designed to protect your wood from the elements and keep your arbour looking at its best. The black PVC backed polyester fabric features a showerproof finish and has a wipe clean surface for ease of cleaning and long durability.
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.