Click this messge to hide it.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture set originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Armchairs with slatted seats and backs
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple chair assembly
- Bolted and dowelled joints
- Seat legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 67x43mm)
- Seat slats ex 3" wide (finished size 67x25mm)
- Armchair width 2'2" (650mm)
- Armchair depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Armchair height 2'11" (900mm)
- Armchair seat height 1'5" (420mm)
- Angled tray table, approximately 1'8" wide x 1'7" deep (520mm x 485mm)
- Tray table slats approximately 16mm x 66mm (finished size)
- Tray table framing approximately 26mm x 26mm (finished size)
- Tray table can be fixed into a number of different positions and with the framing facing either up or down
- It can also be neatly laid over the arms of the seats with the framing braced against the arms to hold it steady
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.