Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this shed originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- These sheds include immersion treatment in brown preservative as standard
- Door on the right when viewed from outside
- Window on the left when viewed from outside
- Single hinged door with hasp and staple and tongued and grooved boards
- 7mm thick deal overlap wall cladding
- Planed deal framework 28mm x 28mm (finished size)
- 10mm thick OSB floor boards (oriented strand board)
- 8mm thick OSB roof boards (oriented strand board)
- 1 non opening window glazed with 2mm thick clear styrene
- Mineral felted roof
- Door width 2'1" (640mm)
- Door height 5'3" (1600mm)
- External eaves height 5'11" (1790mm)
- External ridge height 6'10" (2080mm)
- This shed is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the angled gable walls to each side. The width refers to the front and rear walls including the door wall. The sizes listed are external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many others quote the overall roof size which is much larger.