Click this messge to hide it.
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Extruded hollow section box profile framing throughout
- Substantial 76mm x 76mm box section triangular corner posts
- Extruded 80mm x 50mm box profile aluminium eaves beam with rounded corners
- Extruded 40mm x 30mm box profile aluminium glazing bars
- Extruded 50mm x 40mm structural aluminium ridge beam
- 2 aluminium posts included (10'x12' carport)
- 3 aluminium posts included (10'x15' carport)
- Aluminium posts approximately 7'3" long (2200mm)
- Tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Stepped roof glazing sheets allow longer spans
- Glazing bars at approximately 36" centres (915mm)
- Integral glazing system holds the polycarbonate glazing in position securely
- The unique glazing bar design retains the polycarbonate panels with continuous vertical grooves to each side
- Moulded glazing bar end plates included
- 2 triangular eaves braces per post to ensure stability
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any hard surface including concrete, paving or decking
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Ridge and eaves components are too long to be supplied in one piece so two lengths are supplied with offset joins required to preserve structural integrity
- External ridge height approximately 8'8" (2650mm) at around 10 degrees roof pitch with standard posts
- Internal height approximately 6'11" (2100mm) to underside of eaves beam
- The roof is designed to suit a roof pitch of 10 degrees although this can be increased or decreased by 1 or 2 degrees.
- Whenever possible we recommend the standard 10 degrees roof pitch.
- If the roof pitch is increased or decreased by 1 or 2 degrees this may cause gaps of 1 or 2 millimetres between the glazing bars and the ridge or eaves beams.
- The eaves height can be reduced by cutting the posts, which reduces the ridge height by the same amount.
- If you cut the posts to reduce the height you will need to drill new holes in order to attach the base plates.
- In normal circumstances we do not advise cutting the posts by more than 250mm (10"), which reduces the clearance below the eaves beam to around 1850mm (6'1").
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Extruded hollow section aluminium profiles are cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. Tinted polycarbonate reduces glare by diffusing light in the same way as sunglasses.
LEAN TO GAZEBOS: In essence a lean to gazebo is just a large roof canopy with open sides so it provides a shady seating area immediately outside the house plus a great storage area for things which need to be kept dry. A lean to gazebo is similar to a conservatory but one step closer to the garden. Increasingly lean to gazebos are used as an inexpensive and handy general storage area for a multitude of other things including barbecues, garden furniture, cushions, wellies and a host of other sundries. With open sides the access is convenient but a gazebo is not as secure as a shed or garage. You should consider security before deciding which items to store in your gazebo.
SEALING A LEAN TO GAZEBO AGAINST THE WALL: Although it is not essential, for best results a lean to gazebo should be sealed against the host wall. There are various ways of doing this depending on the wall surface. The easiest way is a simple silicone seal but this will require the most maintenance. Adhesive flashing is a more permanent solution but it will also require occasional maintenance. The best seal is lead flashing dressed into the existing mortar, which requires little or no maintenance. However, it is the most expensive option and normally requires a plumber. With no seal at all, a lean to gazebo still provides a waterproof canopy and although the walls may be damp on occasion this may not be a problem. Lean to gazebos are normally supplied with no flashing or sealant included due to the various different options available to suit different sites and individual requirements.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the projection and the second dimension is the width. The projection is measured from the existing building.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your gazebo. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 94.22% delivered next day, 97.83% delivered within 72 hours, 4.07% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.