Click this messge to hide it.
- All steel is powder coated
- Square box section 40x40mm steel support posts
- Showerproof roof canopy with treated polyester
- Canopy fabric weighs 180 grammes per square metre
- Side net curtains feature 40 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Side net curtains feature fine mesh insect screens
- Side net screens are fully retractable with matching ties
- All fabrics are easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Prefabricated roof joints ensure greater strength and easier installation
- Predrilled steel base plates ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 64 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Overall size 8'2"x8'2" (2.5x2.5m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
REMOVABLE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a removable canopy with quick release straps which make it easier to remove. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces. The canopy and curtains are produced separately using fabrics of different thickness and weight with different surface coatings and some variation in colour and texture may be apparent. The curtains should not be permanently closed and should be returned to the fully open position after each use. The curtains should not be closed in windy weather and should be removed for winter storage.